MediHeel Express Dry
Elim Express Dry is a “double-duty” top coat which protects your nail polish while speeding up the drying process. It leaves a high-gloss finish which ensures that you will have a tough and long-lasting effect. Added elastins ensure the varnish is able to stretch, preventing any chipping after application.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT?
Elastins are new in varnish technology and traditionally has only been used in traditional paint applications. The Elim Express Dry not only forms a film over your varnish but it gives the varnish an elasticity which enables it to stretch. This means that the varnish will last longer when the nail grows and sets out and prevent early chipping.
HOW DO YOU APPLY ME?
Varnish has to be slightly dry before applying the Elim Express Dry. Paint in even strokes. One coat is enough.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS DO I GET FROM EACH PRODUCT?
• Apply over your final coat of polish and allow to dry.
• Contains enough product for up to 80 treatments
I AM AVAILABLE IN THESE SIZES
Professional/Retail - 12ml ( 0.41 fl.oz
WHAT ARE MY ACTIVES AND BENEFITS?
• Nitrocellulose, a long-lasting, film-forming agent derived from cellulose.
• Acetyl Triethyl Citrate - your active plasticizer - giving you maximum stretch on the varnish.
• Phthalic Anhydride - a secondary plasticizer to ensure extra stretch.
• Trimellitic Anhydride - a strong texture enhancer.
• Adipic Acid - a great PH adjuster for the nail.
• Fumaric Acid - another PH adjuster for your nails.
• Castor Oil - for extra hydration.
• Citric Acid - yet another PH balance
• Tricyclode Dimethanol Copolimer - A UV blocker to protect your nails.
Diethyl Ether, Acetate, Fumaric Acid, Butyl, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Triethyl Citrate, Phthalic Anhydride, Trimellitic Anhydride, Glycols Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium, Hectorite, Adipic Acid, Castor Oil, Neopentyl Glycol, Peg-3, Trimethylolpropane, Copolymer, Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolimer, Citric Acid.